Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sorta kinda new years resolutions

Hey everyone!
 Now I don't usually make New Year's resolutions. No reason really. I just never have actually sat down and thought about it. There are some things I want to do this year...sort of goals I guess. I thought I would share them with you all!

1. God.
  The past couple of years I've learned a lot about my religion and have strengthened my relationship with God. However, since moving that has been put on the back burner a bit. I want to find new ways to connect with my faith this year.

2. Healthy Body.
   This past year I went from being really inactive while studying for my boards to more active when I signed up for a personal trainer. This year I want to become much more active. I want to get to the gym a lot more than I have been and try new fitness classes as well.
3. Save Money.
  I've been pretty good this year about saving but I know I could do a lot better. I need to cut down on shopping! In the next five to ten years I hope to buy a car, travel, buy a house, etc. This all requires, you guessed it, money!! Maybe I should just get one of these:
4. Move.
  This year I hope to get my own place. In doing this I hope to take the long distance out of my long distance relationship. We don't know how, when, or where yet, but it will happen this year!







Well those are my major goals for 2012. Definitely a jumping off point! I'm excited for a great year ahead.


Yours Truly,
 Amanda

4 comments:

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Yay! Sounds like great goals! I hope you meet all of them :)

Hilliary Meisner said...

These sound like great goals Amanda! I hope you meet all of them, and I hope you and John are able to live closer!

LicensedtoPill said...

You should join a fun church! You would be able to meet some people in Florida too!

Can't wait to see where you end up moving!

Hilliary Meisner said...

I tagged you in something over at my blog! Go check it out!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!