The times I like my job are when I get to form a relationship with one of my patients and feel like I made an impact in their life or sometimes when they make an impact in mine.
Today I got to talking to one of our regular patients about traveling. She was telling all about her upcoming trips to South Africa and then to tour the Dalmatian coast. This lady is 85 years old and has been to well over 100 countries. Her stories were amazing and I can only hope that I get the chance to visit half of the places she's been. Her advice for being a world traveler were to get save up your money and retire haha.
Sometimes its the little things that can make your day great :-)
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!