Hey everyone!
Happy Monday! no? okay I know happy and Monday shouldn't really be in the same sentence. I hope all of you had a nice weekend! Mine started early on Thursday when after work I got on a plane to visit John! I was only there til Saturday evening so it was a very short but sweet trip. We had a really nice relaxing time and also had a celebratory dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant for our 1 year dating anniversary! I like this pic except I can't figure out how to fix our eyes from the flash...
Needless to say the time always goes by way too fast and before I knew it I was on my way back to Florida...at least I got upgraded to first class! I have a full week of work between me and a reunion with some of my best college friends in Louisville! That's definitely going to get me through this week!
Anyway I forgot that I was going to share with you the Halloween dinner I made. I saw these recipes on 30 minute meals with Rachel Ray...it took me more than 30 minutes lol but here's the result!
It was Pumpkin Penne and Spinach/Garlic bread! Yummy!
Now I'm off to training for blood glucose, A1C and cholesterol testing...which I already know how to do AND I really don't like getting finger sticks, fun times!!
Try to have a good Monday everyone!
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 year ago
1 comments:
Happy one year to you and John! I love that picture of you guys! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!