I'm excited that I recently purchased a new camera. I felt that the camera I used for most of college was becoming outdated and wasn't taking as great of pictures as I would like it to. I knew it was time for an update and so I did a lot of research in picking my new camera.
I wanted a camera that took great pictures and had features like extensive zoom, video, high megapixel, good quality while still being compact and easy to use. I didn't want to go as far as to get a DSLR because I'm not advanced at all in photography and I don't think I would ever want to lug around that big of a camera.
The reviews for the camera I got said it was one of the most advanced camera you could get without getting a DSLR.
I went for the Canon Powershot SX260 HS.
I'm really loving this camera. It takes amazing pictures and I'm just discovering all the features it offers. I love how far you can zoom with it too. (It's actually kind of funny how far the lens comes out at full zoom, haha). This camera isn't as small as cameras I've had in the past which is okay because I don't plan on putting it in my pocket. The only downfall I've had so far is that the flash pops out when you take a picture that needs flash and it pops out right where you have your finger to hold the camera....but other than that I love it.
If you're in the market for a new camera I'd recommend it!
Here's a few examples of photos I've taken with it so far. (I'm especially excited to use it on my trip to Croatia!)
Have a great week everyone!
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!