Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Zoo, New House, and Muffins!

Hey everyone!

On Monday we went to the Naples Zoo which is a really cute little zoo close to where we live. I had never been and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of animals they have and how close you can get to them!






My parents are building a new house that should be done at the end of August so we headed over there to see the progress after the zoo!


I'm most excited for this second floor verandah because its right next to my room!



Is it bad if I never move out of my parents' house??

Last night I made these banana peanut butter muffins from SkinnyTaste

Recipe
I used crunchy peanut butter in it which worked out great!

Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda

1 comments:

Megan said...

That monkey's pose is so funny!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!