HI everyone!
My apologies for not posting in so long! After my trip to the east coast my week got crazy as I got licensed and had to train and start working on my own as a pharmacist!!! So far I've had three shifts on my own and I feel like it's been going really well! Granted these three shifts have been really slow so I haven't felt overwhelmed yet. It's still nerve wracking at times when I wrack my brain trying to remember if I made any mistakes. I think I'm most worried about dosing in kids because pretty much no prescription has their weight on it which makes it hard to double check the dosing. Anyway, the other thing I did this week was join a gym....now this is a funny/embarassing story.
So after joining LA Fitness they have a complimentary fitness assessment to help you get started with a workout plan. I was all for this since I haven't worked out in a while. So last Friday I went in for my appointment. I started out with about a 10 minute warm up on the bike then I went down and this personal trainer showed me a circuit workout consisting of pull-ups, push-ups, squats, etc. So at the end of the circuit I thought I was going to pass out. I literally could not stand up and the trainer thought I was going to get sick. I just felt so lightheaded and my vision started getting blurry. So the trainer went and got a chair for me and a manager came over with some orange juice. They kept telling me I had to drink the orange juice but I felt so awful, I couldn't see or hear or catch my breath. I started sipping on the orange juice and within five minutes I perked back up. I guess I was hypoglycemic. Needless to say this is all going on in the middle of the gym while everyone else is working out around me. haha. SOO embarrassing. It just goes to show that I need to get in shape! Yikes!! I don't think I've ever been this out of shape ever in my life.
Anyways, I know I promised a recap of my weekend on the east coast which will be coming up in my next post!!
Have a great Monday everyone!
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 year ago
2 comments:
Haha you poor thing! I know how you feel though...I've had the same thing happen to me! Can't wait to see your East Coast pics! :)
I cannot wait to see pictures from your trip to the Easy Coast! I hate the lightheaded feeling, that has happened to me before It is the worst feeling!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!