Hello everyone!
This post comes to you from Charlotte, North Carolina as I'm sitting in the airport at Starbucks until my flight to Boston leaves! I apologize for not blogging in so long! It was a whirlwind of a week so far! Here's the recap!
Well on Monday I took the pharmacy law exam also known as the MPJE. After that on Monday I took my sister Lindsey shopping for some birthday gifts! I find that sometimes I enjoy shopping for other people more than myself. Sometimes ;-)
Tuesday I went back to work after being off for a week and a half. Now Tuesday was interesting because our pharmacy manager is on vacation and the pharmacist filling in is my age and it was only her second day of being licensed and on her own as a pharmacist! Let me just say that she seemed very stressed. We had prescriptions backed up all day and some people were told the wait was 15 minutes and ended up having to wait an hour for their scripts! Basically she was being very meticulous about researching every flag the computer system put up for each script. This made me nervous because that will be me very shortly and I hope I'm not that slow and getting customers mad and being stressed! I'm sure it just takes everyone a different amount of time to get comfortable.
On Tuesday I decided I wanted to take this Thursday and Friday as vacation days and go up to the east coast with John. A little last minute!!
So yesterday I worked and packed for my trip (my least favorite activity).
Yesterday was exciting because I found out that I passed both of my licensing exams!!! Talk about a load off! I'm so excited to not have to study anymore!!!!
So that brings me to today! I'll be in Boston, Cape Cod,and Newport this weekend!!
So I want to leave you with a link to Hilliary's blog. She had a post that is a sort of blogger game that is going around. She had me answer twenty questions and it was featured on her blog. Now it's my turn to feature a fellow blogger on my blog and that will be coming to you soon!! You can see my 20 questions here!
Have a great rest of your week everyone!
Yours truly,
Amanda
1 year ago
1 comments:
Have a great time with John this weekend!!!!!I cannot wait to see pictures!
XO
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!