My apologies for not posting in so long! I just got back from Chicago late last night! This weekend I will post a summary and pics of my trip! It was a very busy but fun weekend! Right now I'm just studying like crazy until my first test on Thursday! I may be a little MIA from blogging until after my last test on Monday. It's late and I better get to sleep before a long day of studying tomorrow. I'll leave you with a Tiffany Tip!! (These always brighten my mood!)
No. 10
Be True To Yourself.
In the heady rush of true love, it’s easy
to compromise your real opinions in the name of romantic tranquility.
This is a mistake. Be yourself. In the end it’s better.
“Thanks ever so, darling, but I don’t much care for calf brains.”
Have a great night everyone!
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 comments:
Cannot wait to see pictures from your weekend! Love this Tiffany Tip!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!