I decided to take a study break and write a post about some of my favorite things! Now some of these you may or may not already know!
In no particular order:
1. Margaritas! I order mine " on the rocks" NO salt!
2. Magazines! Pretty much all of them...especially Glamour, InStyle, Cosmo, Self, and People!
3. Flowers! Especially roses!
4. Nail Polish, especially OPI!
5. Perfume, Armani's Acqua Di Gioia is my newest!
6. Starbucks' Grande Nonfat Iced Caramel Macchiato
7. The Ocean
8. Traveling!
9. Dancing
10. Panda Bears!
Well this list could probably go on forever! I will have to do another favorite things post again sometime!
I'll leave you tonight with the next two Tiffany Tips!
No. 7
Timing Is Everything.
When moods turn south, blossoms do wonders.
When nights get cold, firesides are cozy.
When work grinds down, champagne bubbles up.
No. 8
Light the Candles.
Use the good china. And crystal.
When you are together, put style in your life.
This is part of living well, together.
This is romance.
I like number 8! I really believe in treating any day as a special day...you don't have to wait for special days or holidays to treat others or yourself!!
Have a great Saturday night everyone!
Yours Truly,
Amanda










2 comments:
I just love the Tiffany's tips! All of them make me smile! Love the list of your favorite things! All these things are so true!
Love your list! :)
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!