Today got off to a bumpy start when I decided to turn my alarm off instead of snooze! Needless to say I got up at 8:45 when I had to be at work at 9!! Oops! I definitely can't make that mistake once I'm licensed, because the pharmacy can't open until the pharmacist is there!
My day hasn't ended on a very good note today either, I'm suppose to get my Florida license plates tomorrow and my parents and I are switching the car and everything into my name but I can't find the title! I'm about 99% sure I packed it into a box which is now at the bottom of our storage unit....ugh. The DMV isn't open on weekends so we are going to have to go dig for the title this weekend and then hopefully get it all set on Monday!
I want to get a license plate that sort of matches this frame I have:
I've pretty much narrowed it down to these two plates:
Which do you guys like better?
Anyway there's not much else going on around here, just working and studying!
I'm taking my tests on August 4th and 8th and I will be very happy to be done studying!!
Next weekend I'll be in Chicago for my cousin's wedding and it just so happens that John has to be in Naperville for work that weekend so we will be seeing each other in Chicago! Only 7 more days till I get to see him and my best friends Kristin and Molly! I'm very excited to see everyone, including all my extended family that's up there!
I'll leave you with the next two Tiffany Tips and then call it a night!
No. 5
Small Square Boxes Are Dangerous.
Every woman knows there are only two kinds of rings:
THE RING. And, all other rings.
An unwed man presenting the latter had better prepare
a clever preamble or look for cover.
No. 6
Music Is Magic.
Especially romantic music.
Especially live music.
Especially an original song
written just for someone.
Yours Truly,
Amanda



2 comments:
Today I woke up and was very upset at myself that I didn't set my alarm because I could have overslept for work!
Today is Saturday. I don't work today.
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! I love the license plate with the whale tail on it!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!