I know I said I would post pics and write about my weekend with John which I will get to hopefully tomorrow! I just wanted to share this website I found today through twitter! It's called "What Makes Love True" and it's by Tiffany's! My favorite part of the website are the "Tiffany Tips." I'll share a few here and maybe I'll share a couple with every post. If you'd like to check it out yourself here's the link:
What Makes Love True
Here are the first two Tiffany Tips!
Know Someone’s Favorites.
Favorite flowers. Favorite authors.
Favorite designers. How she takes her coffee.
Shaken, not stirred. Get the drift?
Everyone Has Secrets.
Some are sad. Some are hilarious.
Some are scandalous. Most are just mundane.
When you love someone who loves you,
secrets are not a problem.
I just think these are super cute!! I especially like the one about knowing someone's favorites! I think that's true in any relationship including friends, family members, etc.!
Well I hope you enjoyed my little tid bit of the night. I will be back tomorrow with a recap of my weekend. *Promise!
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 comments:
Amanda these are great! I look forward to reading more! I hope everything is well down in Florida!! I miss you!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!