Monday, July 4, 2011

Weekend Update

Hi Everyone!
 It's been a busy weekend so far! On Saturday I worked from 9-6 then went over to my grandparents' house for dinner. After that a bunch of my aunts, uncles and cousins met at the beach for ice cream. Ft. Myers beach is an interesting place. During the day its a great beach because there are all kinds of shops, restaurants, bars, and activities. However, it is not the most tranquil, relaxing type of beach. Naples beach, Marco Island or Sanibel Island are the more low key relaxing beaches. Anyways, Ft. Myers beach at night is interesting because there are usually 3-4 street performers such as dancers, artists and usually random people dressed up in costumes. It's usually pretty crowded at night too.
Yesterday my sisters, brother and I went golfing at the golf course in our neighborhood. Here's the photo evidence!






After golfing we were pretty tired. I took a shower and a nap! After that we had some family over for dinner. Then me and my sisters went and saw Transformers which was good! I like all the transformers movies! So as you can see I've been busy! Today I need to get some studying done and then we are going to a block party type thing downtown Ft. Myers!
I hope you all have a great 4th of July with family and friends!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!