Hello everyone!
Today has been one of those typical Mondays. Not very fun. I worked 9-6:30 today which went by pretty fast which was good. However, today has been one of those blah kind of days. I feel like I'm in a rut with work and studying. I really am missing my friends and boyfriend. I feel like my transition has been going well from out of school, but now that I'm more settled I'm realizing what I'm missing. I am grateful to have my family around so I definitely don't feel alone but it's just not the same. A friend of mine posted this quote from Audrey Hepburn on Facebook today. Audrey Hepburn can always lift my spirits, so I'll share the quote with you in hopes it does the same!
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn
Have a good night everyone!
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 year ago
1 comments:
I love this quote, and Audrey Hepburn! You are doing a fabulous job transitioning, and just thing we are all just a plane ride away! Miss you!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!