Sunday, September 25, 2011

Country

Well everyone, I'm not sure how it happened but I now like country music...must be this whole living in the South thing. I was getting bored with the same old songs on the radio and since I'm in the car going to and from work a lot I needed a little change so I started listening to the country station down here so appropriately called Gator Country. I now know the words to most songs and my sisters make fun of me for it!
Some of my favorite songs right now are:

God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton
Take A Back Road by Rodney Atkins
Remind Me by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood
You and Tequila by Kenny Chesney and Grace Potter
Made in America by Toby Keith
Don't You Wanna Stay by Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson
Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not by Thompson Square

So if you're looking for some good country check out those songs :-)

This weekend my family went up to visit my sister at USF for family weekend. We tailgated the football game which is always a good time. USF is ranked in the top 25 in the nation but it wasn't the most exciting game since they ended up winning 52 to 24, but it's always fun to watch the band, cheerleaders and dance team. Makes me wish I was back on dance team!



Now I'm just getting everything together for the work week to start yet again :-(
I did book a trip to Indy today in a couple weeks which I'm very excited about! Already counting down the days!
A new show called Pan Am is starting tonight which I've been looking forward to since seeing the previews. Speaking of TV I'm glad that all the shows are back. As usual there are way too many I want to watch. So far I'm enjoying Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, Revenge, New Girl, Ringer, The Rachel Zoe Project, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Giuliana and Bill, and I'm sure there are more I can't think of at the moment! What shows are you currently watching?


I hope you all had a great weekend! Have a good Sunday night!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda

1 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

I love country music!! Are you going to indy for Homecoming?

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!