Sunday, September 25, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Hey everyone!
 Yesterday Hilliary from Happily Ever Healthy awarded me the Liebster Blog award! So nice of her! She has a great blog where she has tons of great recipes, healthy tips, snippets of inspiration and stories of her personal life. She's a very fun, exciting person with a great blog to read!
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Blog Award:
1- Accept the Award and Thank the Blogger who gave it to you.
2-Pass it to 3-5 bloggers with less then 200 followers, and let them know they received it.
3- Link back to the person who gave it to you!
 
I would like to pass this on to:
She has a fun blog about her post-grad life in Indiana. Kate is a very kind, thoughtful, smart person and I love keeping up with her through her blog!

She may actually have more than 200 followers but I'm not sure! She has a great blog about being a new mom which I find to be very interesting as I haven't gotten to that point in my life yet! She's a really great writer!

Well I need to start reading more blogs because I don't have a third award to give! Stay tuned for a post tonight about my weekend!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda

1 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

There is another award! Head on over to check it out!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!