Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SO much to write about!

Hey everyone!
 I have so much to write about in this post!
First of all I have to start on a sad note...I've been meaning to write about this for awhile but I get too sad thinking about it to write about it. About a month ago our family dog Sally passed away at the age of 15 years old. I'm tearing up just writing this. She was the only dog we've ever had and we loved her so much. I know she's in doggie heaven but we miss her a lot.



We couldn't live without having a dog around for long, so this past weekend we got a puppy!
Her name is Abby and she's a 4 month old Schnoodle.




The first few days she was very calm. Now she's a pretty hyper little puppy. She loves playing fetch and running around. She's pretty much the cutest thing ever. The only problem is that our cat Toby is very scared of her, we're hoping they get used to each other soon.

Now let's turn to the subject of shopping. John will be here later today and we are going to Miami tomorrow for a few days. This means I needed to go do a little shopping for the trip! ;-)
My two favorite purchases of the day were
These Michael Kors espadrilles, which are perfect for dressing up or down.
And I finally got a cross the body bag!
Marc by Marc Jacobs in pewter!


Now I just have a haircut and manicure appointment later today and I'm ready for vacation!

As for an update on my personal training, I'm still sore. Haha. It's going well and I'm proud that I've stuck with it for a month already!

Also as for an update on work, it's okay. I really liked the store I worked at yesterday, probably because its brand new and not busy at all. I felt like I could actually talk to patients and help them. I also did my first two flu shots! I was nervous, but it went fine. I was lucky to be at that store my first time. I also got my flu shot once the other pharmacist was there. You should all get yours at Walgreens! :-)

I told you I had a lot to write about!
 Expect a recap of my vacation after this weekend!
 I hope you all have a great rest of your week!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda

3 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

Have so much fun this weekend with John! And Abby is the cutest puppy I have ever seen!

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Aw I'm so sorry to hear about Sally! I remember meeting her and she was so sweet! Abby is super cute though....have fun in Miami!! Remember, call or text me if you need anything! :)

LicensedtoPill said...

I love Abby's bow!!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!