Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Five #2

Hey everyone!
 I'm back to blogging after the holiday craze. I've had a super busy week at work and will be working this weekend as well :-/ but to cheer me up I'll share the 5 things I'm loving this Friday.

1. These beautiful roses John sent me on Christmas Eve

2. My whole family being together for the holiday break

3. Getting everything on my Wish List

4. I'm excited to try the new Teavana teas I got for x-mas


5. I love watching Kathy Lee and Hoda in the mornings!


I'll be back tomorrow with a look back at 2011!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda

2 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

The roses John sent you are absolutely beautiful! You are going to love your clarisonic! I cannot wait to read your recap of 2011. I hope the rest of your day goes well.

Ps thanks for the sweet comment earlier! Have a Happy New Year!!

Punctuation Mark said...

wishing you an amazing 2012!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!