Hey everyone!
Happy December! Can you believe it's already the last month of 2011?? Well as I explained in an earlier post I decided to take advantage of Cyber Monday deals to start my Christmas shopping! I got my brother's gifts done. I also decided to get myself a gift on Monday. I've been needing a new computer for awhile but haven't gotten around to buying a new one. This laptop I'm writing this post on was a mandatory buy from pharmacy school where we all had to have the same computer. Anyway now it's about 4.5 years old and the memory is full! I had a hard time deciding what to get! I have an IPad 2 which I use all the time, I'm pretty much always attached to it, but it's hard to use when you need a bigger screen to read things or to create word or excel documents. So anyway I was trying to decide between laptop or desktop and between Apple or PC. I decided on this!
I didn't get a laptop since I have the IPad and I decided on the HP instead of Apple because it was a huge price difference for a similar product. I'm super excited for this to arrive!!! Finally a big screen! and it's all-in-one so everything is is in the screen and is wireless, there is no big tower like the older desktops. I will let you know how I like it! Are you treating yourself to anything this holiday season?
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 year ago

3 comments:
Very nice gift to yourself! Hope your week is going well!
Ooo very nice! I like it! I'm sure I'll be treating myself to gifts this season........already got a laundry list of wishes!
merry christmas to you indeed!!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!