Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Five

Hey everyone!
 So I've decided to start doing a post every Friday on five things I'm loving at the moment. I got this idea from many other bloggers out there! Here goes.

1. Christmas is in two days!


2. I put this on my lips and cuticles every night. 
It smells amazing. You can get it at Bath and Body Works!

3. My shiny red manicure, perfect for the holidays!

 4. Banana Republic has some cute tops that are wintery
but not too warm for the Florida climate!

5. Getting to spend time with my crazy family :-)

I won't be blogging again til after Christmas so Merry Christmas everyone!!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda

2 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family have a wonderful time celebrating!

Haus of Style said...

I love the rose balm too!


Happy Holidays to you!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!