Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I was going to make cookies but...

Well today I was planning on baking some Christmas cookies on my day off and sharing the finished product with all of you! But alas I got called in to work this afternoon :-( The joys of being a floater pharmacist.
I have a day off tomorrow and I WILL be baking Christmas cookies no matter what!

I hope you all are having a great week.
Here's a verse to remind us the reason for the season during this busy week!
 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."
Matthew 1:21 


Yours Truly,
 Amanda

1 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

Thanks for sharing this Amanda! have a great day at work!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!