It's time for an update! Today I had a day off and have been meaning to write this post all day...but I was too busy being lazy! I got back yesterday from Indianapolis. I was there for a very short visit! Less than 48 hours, but definitely better than nothing! I got in on Saturday morning and John and I went to one of our favorite restaurants in Indy called Zest for lunch. He had meatloaf and mac and cheese (as always) and I had baja tacos. Then we went apple picking! The weather was actually more summery than fall like. It was warm and sunny which is okay by me! I'm kicking myself for taking hardly any pictures this weekend. But here is what we did with some of the apples!
It was delicious! That night we went out to Broadripple and I was excited to see some of my friends from college out! It's always good to see and catch up with them! On Sunday we went back to Zest (we obviously love this place, lol) for breakfast. We spent the rest of the day watching football and went over to John's friends' apartment for a little dinner get together, which was fun. Monday morning I flew back here because I had to work yesterday afternoon. I think I'm coming down with a cold now (thanks John!). I'm trying to fight it with these awful tasting things:
and lots of this:
All in all in was a really great weekend and as always it's so hard to leave the boyfriend :-(
Tomorrow begins my work week since my next day off is Monday. Joy!
I'll leave you with a Tiffany Tip (one of my favorites)
No. 20
Surprises Are Essential.
An unscheduled night of dancing.
Suddenly, tickets to Paris. A hidden gift.
Surprises lift romance to stratospheric heights.
Have a good night everyone!
Yours Truly,
Amanda


1 comments:
That apple pie looks delicious! So jealous you got to go to Zest! Glad you had a good trip! Miss you!!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!