Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pinterest, Polyvore and Fall fashion!

Hello Everyone!
  As promised in my last post, today is about some fall fashion things I've been looking at through pinterest and online window shopping. I've made a pact with myself to cut down on my shopping which tends to get a little excessive lately, so there's no harm in just looking right?
Anyway last night I discovered polyvore which is a website where you can create whole looks which if you're on pinterest there are a ton of these posted on there. SO I made my own look this morning combining things that I have in my closet and some things I'd like to have in my closet to create a whole fall look
Fall Basics 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't it great!? I always have trouble picturing outfits in my head so this site is perfect!! My favorite fall basics are those whiskey colored boots and the purpley red nail polish. I also love scarves for fall, they really bring a look together. 
As far as shoes I'm also loving jewel tone suede heels like these!

 
Also these black Stuart Weitzman booties which I've already tried on, but not sure what I would wear them with.

I also really like the cape look for outerwear, not really sure I could pull this off though...

As far as scarves go, I'm loving the variety Banana Republic has from floral to solid.


Lastly for fall I'm loving Rose Gold watches!

Well I hope you enjoyed this little fashion segment! Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda


3 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

Great picks! I am going to have to try the polyvore site out! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Hilliary Meisner said...

These are great finds! I am loving that Michael Kors watch, he does one in tortoise that I have had my eye on! cannot wait to see you soon!

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Loveeeee the booties! Get them! :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!