Friday, October 21, 2011

Thankful

Hey everyone!
 Let me start out by saying these past few days I've been in a funk. I'm just going through this transitional phase from being a student to being out in the grown-up world. I don't really like it. lol. I miss being in college, living in a house with friends, getting to see those friends and my boyfriend almost everyday. Now I'm living with my parents while my friends and boyfriend are a thousand miles away. Not to mention not really liking my job as a floating pharmacist. But today I woke up to a new day. It is the most gorgeous day outside (65 degrees and sunny), I went to the gym and then picked up a pumpkin spice latte and here I sit. I decided I have so much to be thankful for and that I shouldn't let things get me down. What am I thankful for you ask?


 I'm thankful for having the best family ever.  They are ALWAYS there for me no matter what.

I'm thankful for having a boyfriend who is there for me. I thankful that we are both willing to take on the challenge of a long distance relationship. It's been about 5 months apart now, I think that in itself shows we're meant to be together!

I'm thankful for all of my friends that I've made throughout my almost 25 years of life. They are incredible people who have helped shape me into what I am today.If I added pictures of them all this post would be way too long! You know who you are! :-)

I'm thankful for my relationship in God. I have a peace of mind that can only come from having a connection with Him. Learning his teachings through the bible and praying every night is something I couldn't live without.

I'm thankful for my job even if I don't love it everyday.

I'm thankful for my pets who are always there to play or cuddle with.

I have a ton more to be thankful for but those listed are the most important to me.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda

1 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

Thank you for reminding me that there is so much to be thankful for in life! I am struggling with many of the same things (I have been in a bit of a funk too) I need to look more at everything I have verses everything that is not the way I want it!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!