Monday, October 17, 2011

Not so bad Monday

Hey everyone!
 Well this Monday's not so bad because I have the day off! There's a tropical storm here in Florida so it's cooler and rainy. I like this kind of weather once in a while. It's perfect for curling up and reading book! Speaking of books, last night I finished The Pillars of the Earth. I finished reading it at work last night actually because it is sooo slow on Sunday nights. This book is quite a saga and evokes all kinds of emotions from happy to sad to angry. It's set in the middle ages which is a time period that I'm not very familiar with and I found that life back then was very rough, especially for women. All in all it was a good book and I'm glad I read it on the recommendation of John.
Now I'm excited to start this!





This afternoon I have a personal training appointment. The personal training has been going really well, but I've run into a motivational wall when it comes to going to the gym on my own. I just keep making excuses so I'm vowing to push myself this week and get back into a routine of going at least 3-4 times per week!
Later tonight I'm going to dinner and to see Footloose with some girls from work so I'm looking forward to that!

I want to do a post this week about fall fashion things that I'm loving. I've been doing some online window shopping and pinterest also has so many ideas. So stay tuned for that post!

I hope you all have a great Monday!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda

1 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

I read The Help and really enjoyed it! It was hard to put it down!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!