Hey everyone!
Last night I had my first Zumba experience. I met up with some girls that I've met through work, one girl actually went to Butler! Anyway, Zumba was awesome! The instructor Erika owns the studio and she was great. Zumba is Latin inspired so it fit that the instructor was from Puerto Rico. She was super high energy and the place was packed. There were a wide range of ages and backgrounds which I thought made it more fun. It was a good work out too! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
I hope you all have a great Friday!
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 year ago

2 comments:
I've always wanted to do a Zumba class but have never gotten around to it! I think it'd be super fun and a great workout...I must find a class here soon!
My gym at home offers Zumba and I have always thought of going! Maybe instead of my usual power class I should go to Zumba!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!