Monday, February 6, 2012

Falling into place

Happy Monday friends!
 Did everyone enjoy the superbowl? It was a nailbiter with great commercials and I really liked the halftime show. We watched it at a party at my aunt and uncles clubhouse....let's just say there was an all you can eat buffet of deliciousness!

So as I was falling asleep last night I thought about how I'm really happy with the turn my life has taken in the past few days.
I had an evaluation at the gym and I have gotten fitter in many ways!
I'm starting at my OWN store today. No more floating for me!
There is a glimmer of hope in my love life...sorry can't divulge much more than that! ;-)
In the next couple months I'm going to start looking for my own place....super exciting!

I'm happy for such a positive start to the week and I hope you all have a great Monday as well!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda

1 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

Good Luck on your first day at your store! You will be great! And I am so glad things are coming together for you. Can't wait to hear more on this love interest!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!