Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring Shopping

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I did! Even though I did have to work I didn't let that spoil the fun! Last Thursday I did some spring shopping! I'm so excited for these spring styles which are more suited for this Florida weather! Here's a recap of the pieces I added to my wardrobe!

Dillards
BCBGeneration Barth Sandals
Lancome Flash Bronze for a sunless glow!

J.Crew
Lace Necklace Tee - I love this color! It looks great with white denim!
White Matchstick Jean - a staple for any spring wardrobe!


Leather Capri Sandal-These go with anything!
3" Chino short- I just loved this color! They had so many I wanted them all!
Vintage Cotton Tank- I got this in a mint color and in white, they look great layered with the shorts above!


Express

I thought this top would be cute with dark denim for a night out or with a cardi for work!

LOFT

I had to add this color to my closet!
I also bought a couple tees and a cute pair of earrings at Loft but I'm running out of room here!

Hope you all had a great Monday!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda

2 comments:

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Ooo love all of it! Great colors! :)

Hilliary Meisner said...

Love all of this! I cannot wait to go shopping on Saturday and stock up on some spring clothing!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!