Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pool Time

My day off consisted of this :

Which brings up the topic of swimsuits! Now that I live in Florida I need to seriously bulk up my swimsuit collection. Swimsuits are one thing I don't like to spend a lot of money on because they always end up faded and pilled by the end of the summer. Target has the perfect solution with their cute but oh so inexpensive suits! I recently bought (and am wearing in this photo) this suit!

Here are some other suits from Target's selection that I think are adorable! (sorry the pics are a bit small!)






Happy swimming!

Yours Truly,
 Amanda

1 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

I would love to be laying by a pool right now! I am coming to visit! Love all the suits you picked out! Hope your week is going well!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!