1. I got this perfume last month and love it's fresh. light floral scent!
2. I just bought this yoga mat at the Vera Bradley outlet, hoping to get to a yoga class soon!
3. I use the Mary Kay Timewise Miracle Set day and night. I refuse to get wrinkles!
4. The Vow opens today! I want to see this movie soon!
5. These are my favorite breakfast bars! Of course I stocked up while I was at Target yesterday!
Happy Weekend Everyone!
Yours Truly,
Amanda




4 comments:
I would buy that perfume for the lovely bottle alone!
Love the Luna bars :-)
I cannot wait to see The Vows, I think Mark and I are going to go tomorrow afternoon! I Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
I love the perfume you bought!
i hope you see the vow soon such a cute movie but i wanted more i didn't want it to end! and i think that yoga mat holder is adorable, get to a yoga class soon it is amazing!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!