Hey everyone!
Yes he saw his shadow...6 more weeks of winter. Darn the winters are sooo awful down here in Florida ;-)
Today I really got into the spring spirit. I had my hair trimmed and got my nails done in this great BRIGHT color called "Hollywood"
Then I headed over to Saks to buy myself a little belated birthday/early valentine's gift.
Yes these are the Tory Burch Reva Patent leather flats in Red Volcano. Here's another view:
I'm so excited to wear these to work and with jeans as a casual look!
I've had this week off from work except for tomorrow and I've been getting back to the gym, relaxing, hanging out with my sister and going out with friends. I have this weekend off and will be going out with the girls tomorrow night and then a superbowl party on Sunday!
Hope you're all having a great week!
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 year ago

2 comments:
Love your shoes!! They're great for V-day! :)
Oh I love those flats, Tory Burch is so classic! Perfect for V-day, and just in general!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!