Hey everyone!
Have you ever gone to Target for something specific but end up spending an hour there and end up with a basket full of stuff!? This place seriously has some kind of magic spell it puts over you!
Prime example was today when I went to get floss and $80 later I end up with all of this!
I just got lost in the aisles of goodies! I could not pass up the Jason Wu shirt which was the only piece of the collection left in the store and it just happened to be my size!
I've also been hearing a lot about the Revlon lip butter lipstick and the Maybelline Baby Lips balm so I had to get some to try.
Target, what is your secret?
Until next time!
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 year ago
1 comments:
target is the best worst place ever!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!