Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cheese!

Hi everyone!
 Today was a busy day! I worked 9-6 today. It was good to work on a weekend day because it was just me and the pharmacist so she let me pretty much run the show and helped me along the way. I want to get a feel for the real thing as much as possible so I'm comfortable when I'm on my own! It is a little nerve wracking to think about being the person in charge of the pharmacy. I'm used to always having a pharmacist there to look to for help if needed!
So the reason for the title "cheese" : When I was little my mom and my aunt would go out to a dairy farm and get fresh non-homogenized milk about once a year to make homemade cheese. My mom had the idea to have family over tonight for appetizers and cheese! I like all kinds of cheese but this isn't exactly my favorite, I'll usually just have a few bites. Here's what it looks like!



I was really excited because my grandparents got me a great graduation gift but I didn't get it until tonight! It's a Lladro figurine of a pharmacist!

Well I'm super tired after this long day. I hope you all have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!