Yesterday was father's day and I was really excited to spend the day with family. We went to church in the morning, stopped by my grandparents for a bit and then went to the mall. Guess what store we spent a lot of time in?
That's right, Bass Pro Shop! Basically a huge toy store for men, lol.
After shopping we got some lunch and then just relaxed at home for the rest of the day. It was a nice father's day!
There's no good segway into my next topic here...Miss USA pageant.
The Miss USA pageant was on last night. My sisters and I have always loved watching beauty pageants since we were little. We'd always pick Miss Illinois and if she didn't get to the top then we'd pick based on our favorite evening gown. Now over the years as I've gotten older I still like watching these pageants, but I think I like watching them almost as motivation. (I realize there's no real brain stimulating value to watching these.) I know it sounds bad but the truth is these girls are perfect looking.
It makes me think "Hmm maybe I need to get to the gym more, whiten my teeth and grow 5 inches." Haha. Is that bad? How do you guys feel about these pageants? Am I the only one that watches them?
Anyway, I do want to get into a regular workout routine regardless of Miss USA. I think I'm going to sign up for a gym membership in the next couple of weeks. My parents' neighborhood has a workout room but it's pretty small. I'm thinking L.A. Fitness. In the meantime this is where my workouts are happening
Well, I'm off to study for the boards the rest of the day. Stay tuned for my post tomorrow after my immunization training. I'm really NOT looking foward to this considering I hate needles and we have to practice on each other :-(. Wish me luck!
Have a great day!
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!