Happy Monday everyone!
Yesterday was a stormy day here in Florida. I went to church in the morning then studied most of the afternoon and evening until Real Housewives of New Jersey was on at 10pm. Church was really great yesterday. My favorite priest did the mass and it was all about communion. Unfortunately it was this priest's last day as he is retiring :-(
Yesterday I studied pain meds, seizure meds, vaccines and did math problems. Seizure meds are some of my least favorite to study because they all have a lot of side effects and drug interactions to memorize.
This morning I'll be doing more math problems before I work later this afternoon. Psychiatric disease is the next chapter which I'm putting off because that's another category of drugs that have a lot of side effects and interactions to memorize, lol. Doesn't this all sound so fun!?
Well I better go get stuff done before work!
Have a great day!
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 year ago
1 comments:
I HATED RH of NJ when Danielle was on the show, but now I can't get enough! The whole Real Housewives franchise is my guilty pleasure...except for RH of Atlanta. I can't stand Atlanta!
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!