Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Planning Ahead

Good evening everyone!
Today was a 12 hour shift at the pharmacy, that's why I'm posting so late! I'm super tired....kind of hyper tired you know what I mean!
I really want to share some interesting things I learned about the pharmacist surplus in a pharmacy magazine I was reading today but I will probably do that tomorrow, I need to get some sleep!
Now the title "planning ahead" comes up because I am usually the type of person that likes to have my life planned out. Now with starting a real life full time job I have found that planning ahead is harder than before! Now I have only 2 weeks of vacation to plan the rest of my year around! I have no idea when I want to take it, knowing I want some of it around the holidays. As a retail pharmacist I will have to work one or more of the big holidays like thanksgiving or Christmas, it's hard to decide when I want to take this time off and there's also the fact that what I request has to be approved by the supervisor and if too many people have requested the same weeks, I may not get what I request! This is pretty stressful! I also have to know in October all the weeks I want vacation for the whole next year! Ahh! The only good thing about this is that I get to think about vacation and where I want to go and what I want to do! I think me and the bf are going to plan a long weekend getaway in the fall which I'm excited about!
Well that's it for tonight!

Yours truly,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!