Well today pretty much all I did was work. I was at the pharmacy from 9am until 9pm today. At this pharmacy the pharmacists do a 12 hour shift every week. Let me tell you, by 6pm you start to go a little crazy, lol. It's probably mostly due to dehydration and low blood sugar but still! I don't know how nurses and doctors work 12 hour shifts all the time! I work again tomorrow at 9am but only for a few hours then I'm off for the weekend! I would say I'm excited but the weekend just means I have to study for the boards all day :-(
On a side note I have a beauty dilemma. I really like to have my nails painted at all times, however my nails chip literally the day after I paint them and it's so frustrating! I use good nail polish (OPI) and a good top coat (Seche Vite) but still they chip. I have had a shellac manicure before which I LOVED but then I read it could be bad for your nails if you do it all the time...Any tips out there?
Yours Truly,
Amanda
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!