Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Hope You Don't Mind

You know that song by Elton John that goes, "I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world?" I heard it on my way home today and now it's stuck in my head! At least it is a good song!
Today was pretty uneventful. My mom, my sister and I watched an episode of Real Housewives this morning. Then I got down to studying for the afternoon. This evening we went over to my aunt's house for dinner and got to hang out with my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. It was a nice little get together and great food! Now I'm going to try to get one more chapter of studying done before bed...I know, fun Saturday night, huh? Tomorrow will be church and more studying, hopefully a workout in there. Working out is one thing I can't seem to motivate myself to do lately. I think once I join a gym I will be more motivated, I hope! I like to work out and I'm fine once I'm doing it, it's just starting it that's the problem.

Here's a funny picture of Toby...he's yawning, lol.


Have a great night everyone!

Yours Truly,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!